• As a member of the Buying Programs Operations team, located in Lehi, Utah, you will be a subject matter expert on Adobe Buying Programs in all respects. Your charter will be to prove exceptional support to the Adobe Field Sales organization, including Enterprise, Inside, and Channel sales account managers on a worldwide basis. The successful candidate will possess a high level of professionalism in all they do.
• Excel skills, be organized, detail oriented, have a ‘can do’ attitude, and have an internal strong sense of urgency. Supporting the various sales teams is often fast-paced environment that require excellent communication skills, your ability to multi-task and perform under pressure, your superior analytical skills and your ability to work in a team environment. Your efforts will have a direct impact on customer satisfaction and will contribute to Adobe’s overall success in the marketplace. As a member of the extended Adobe Buying Programs organization you will work with other cross functional operational teams such as Order Management, Finance, Customer Success, Contracts Administration, and Legal. In addition, you will have opportunities to lead special projects and apply your ideas for improvements.
• Help with the implementation of new Buying Programs, that are developed to better support the Sales Teams ability to sell to exactly what Adobe’s customers are asking for to suit their Digital Media needs. This requires an ability to quickly problem solve and articulate the solutions in a timely manner.
• Serve as a Subject Matter Expert on Adobe Buying Programs (CLP, VIP and ETLA), policies and systems (LWS, SAP R/3, SFDC, AAUI, VIP) and provide world class support to the extended Field organization.
• Respond to email inquiries from the Field pertaining to all aspects of Adobe Buying Programs within response time guidelines.
• Manage and process requests for Volume License Transfers, Account Merges, Name Changes and Other Related Account Management items via the Licensing Web Site (LWS), SAP R/3, VIP and AAUI, as well as trouble shoot issues that may come up for the Field.
• Manage, review, approve when appropriate, and process exception requests using the Licensing Exceptions Approval Form (LEAF).
• 1 – 3 years’ experience in business, sales, or marketing support.
• MS Excel experience required, excellent communication skills.
• Knowledge of software volume licensing programs.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://adobe.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/external_experienced/job/Lehi/Licensing-Specialist_47382 →