dōTERRA is a fun, energetic company with a passion and focus on health and wellness.
We are committed to sharing the life-enhancing benefits of therapeutic-grade essential oils and essential oil enhanced wellness products with the world.
Social Media Specialist
doTERRA International is looking for a Social Media Specialist who wants to be in a position where creative freedom and team collaboration are essential to its success. This team member will have the opportunity to increase skillsets while using all current skills and creative abilities.
Position Summary: Working alongside the Social Media Manager, the Social Media Specialist will plan, create and implement doTERRA social media campaigns.
· Monitor and actively listen to chatter in social media including feedback, testimonials, complaints, competitor insights, etc.
· Engage and respond appropriately during discussions.
· Plan future social media strategies.
· Assist with day-to-day social posts
· Whether online or face-to-face, communication is key.
· Ever Changing. We work in a fast-paced, changing environment and need someone who possesses the ability to be innovative with his or her role.
· We need someone who can embrace the ideas of others, and work well in a team environment.
· Keep up to date with both social media and industry related news and trends.
· Agency or In-house experience, in social media marketing: 1-3 years required.
· Collaborative writing, designing, editing and posting content.
· Social media channels, both business and personal applications. Including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.
· Web tools, concepts and processes, social networks, online communities, social media monitoring, blogs, etc.
· Great project management, interpersonal and customer relations skills.
· Ability to communicate information and ideas effectively.
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
dōTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://career4.successfactors.com/career?career_ns=job_listing&company=thriveholdP&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH&rcm_site_locale=en_US&career_job_req_id=2882&selected_lang=en_US&jobAlertController_jobAlertId=&jobAlertController_jobAlertName=&_s.crb=wRrGie9oONFf7Kqf815RR8zIZ o= →