This role will be a key technical contributor to Adobe’s Digital Index Insights and will involve working with large data sets to identify important trends in online consumer behavior. See (adobe.ly/digitalinsights)
• We’re looking for someone who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and can adapt to shifting conditions, priorities, or deadlines, is meticulous and detail oriented, and is a self-starter.
• This person will be responsible for gathering data in different SQL databases and analyzing large sets of data to identify and benchmark internet trends and for developing new ways to visualize and communicate that data.
• This person will work with technical resources within Adobe to develop and automate the processes by which additional data can be brought into Digital Index analyses.
• This person will also be responsible to organize and improve taxonomy and metadata regarding websites in the database and develop processes to crowd source website categorization.
• This person will also need to contribute to organizing content releases, including trend explanation and story lines for the public relations team.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://adobe.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/external_experienced/job/Lehi/Data-Analyst--Digital-Insights_46840 →