Senior Analysis Manager Digital Insights
Digital Insights Senior Manager.This role will be a key contributor to Adobe’s
Digital Insights team and will involve managing analysis and working with large data sets to identify important trends in online consumer behavior. See (adobe.ly/digitalinsights)
• We’re looking for someone who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
and can adapt to shifting conditions, priorities, or deadlines, is meticulous and detail oriented, and is a self-starter.
• This person will be responsible for analyzing large sets of data to identify and
benchmark internet trends and for developing new ways to visualize and
communicate that data.
• This person will work with technical resources within Adobe to develop and automate
the processes by which additional data can be brought into Digital Index analyses.
• This person will also be responsible to organize and improve taxonomy and metadata
regarding websites in the database and develop processes to crowd source website
• This person will also need to contribute to organizing content releases and will manage other analysts with focus on developing greater international data findings.
• BS/BA in marketing, economics, information
systems, statistics or other quantitative degree.
· 5+ years in an analyst or data science type
role working in a highly matrixed organization effectively
• Experience with using data to tell stories
* Great communication skills
• Love for data analysis and knowledge of R, SQL,
and predictive statistical analysis
• Comfortable with database and scripting languages for
• Able to spot news-worthy trends and interesting anomalies• Motivated to dream up new technology tools to improve data insights
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://adobe.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/external_experienced/job/Lehi/Senior-Analysis-Manager--Adobe-Digital-Insights_47339 →