NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
A digital-forward creative agency. Its a place built on the philosophy of Greater Thana place where good isn’t quite good enough and every client can expect results greater than they expected. So, what are we looking for? Creative pros who never stop looking for ways to up the ante. Writers, designers, developers, account execs, producers, art directors and rabble-rousers of every shape and size. Our clients range from Deer Valley Resort and TCBY to DreamWorks and Nike. And with offices in Salt Lake City, Portland, and Los Angeles, you’ll probably find a location that matches your lifestyle.
We currently have an opening for either our SLC or PDX office for a Digital Strategist. As a Digital Strategist, your primary responsibility will be delivering results-oriented digital and social media strategies and plans that are grounded in effective brand strategy. You will also be responsible for defining effective analytics plans and analyzing reports. You must have a good grasp of User Experience and the ability to provide strategic direction and oversight over our UX work. You should also be driven by measurements and have examples of proven successful digital strategy work. You will be well versed in using market research as well as key online analytics tools to create synthesized strategic recommendations across digital channels and effectively meet brand and business objectives.
- Provide strategic digital leadership
- Work with clients to uncover business needs, craft appropriate strategies, and implement the right digital approach to help achieve client goals.
- Understand clients’ business and generate new ideas to enhance client performance.
- Develop and manage digital strategy budgets and be responsible for maintaining account profitability.
- Provide team leadership that rewards creativity and fosters teamwork.
- Develop POVs, both general and client-specific, on a wide range of topics related to digital, social, and mobile and be able to apply this thinking to existing and prospective client challenges.
- Generate comprehensive reports that visually represent KPIs, are supported by analytics, and inform the client about digital campaign progress.
- Develop an ecosystem of necessary partnerships with research and analytics vendors.
- College degree required, MBA preferred.
- Approximately 8+ years strategy experience with specific emphasis on digital. Agency experience is an absolute advantage.
- Ability to work with clients and agency teams to develop a digital strategy that aligns with each client’s overarching brand strategy.
- Proven track record of success in delivering actionable and measurable digital marketing strategies.
- Deep understanding of the direction the digital landscape is going, familiarity with the latest (and future) digital trends and technology and a desire to serve as an evangelist with clients and prospects.
- A demonstrated passion for search, social and mobile solutions and knowledge of how to leverage each to achieve marketing goals and an understanding of the ROI of digital marketing.
- Ability to utilize data and analytics to derive actionable recommendations.
- Experience using digital and social tracking tools as well as social conversation listening/monitoring tools.
- Strong strategic communications and presentation skills and is able to confidently articulate ideas and recommendations.
- A desire to be an advocate for the customer and have high standards for creating relevant customer experiences.
- An excellent eye for design – you should know great design and web UI when you see it, and be able to explain why it’s great and on strategy.
Does this sound like you? Drop us a line and apply here firstname.lastname@example.org