Director of Marketing
The Director of Corporate Marketing to ensure all activities related to conceptualizing and implementing market strategy and marketing targets are achieved. Specific responsibilities include market research and planning; strategic direction for promotion and advertising; coordination with sales and product marketing management; manage outside market consultants until transitioned internally; social media and website content.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides support in the area of marketing strategy and management.
- Develops the annual marketing plan and the strategies, tactics and resources necessary to achieve system and goals.
- Provides leadership, direction and management of the market research function.
- Creates an institutional and system-wide marketing reporting function that can track, measure and analyze performance.
- Ensures all marketing communications are coordinated, support marketing plan objectives and are an effective expenditure of resources.
- Provides input and support to the Company’s leadership in the development of joint ventures, affiliations and partnership arrangements.
- Coordinates marketing efforts of resellers, including international resellers, with strategic plans and objectives.
- Provides marketing skills and expertise to the Company by building, developing and managing a marketing team capable of carrying out the necessary marketing strategies and tactics.
- Prepares presentations to explain the Company’s current and future strategies.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10 years progressive marketing experience, preferably with a technology company
- Ability to develop and execute business and product marketing strategies to deliver viable revenue-growth products in line with market and business requirements.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, maturity and good judgment and be capable of communicating with a diverse range of individuals.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
To apply for a position send a resume to email@example.com