eCommerce Operations Specialist
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
A vision born on a chairlift, tested in the sand, proven on the urban streets. Skullcandy embodies exclusive designs by some of today’s most notorious artists, fused with team-inspired, state-of-the-art technology in both function and form, remixed to a thumping beat. Our Skullcandy family consists of the “best of the best” from the action sports industry. We are vibrant, outgoing, intelligent employees who work hard and play harder.
Skullcandy is seeking a proactive and driven eCommerce Operations Specialist. The ideal candidate will have previous eCommerce Operations experience and a drive to provide great customer service. The Specialist will assist in monitoring eCommerce systems flows and order fulfillment and in execution of global warehouse transitions. They will be a self-motivator and will work with the eCommerce Operations Manager on execution of future initiatives.
• Monitor eCommerce systems flows and order fulfillment. Identify and report issues to eCommerce Operations Manager, work with necessary parties (IT/Dev/Logistics) for resolve.
o Including monitoring out of stock orders, month-end reconciliation of open eCommerce warehouse requests, weekly monitoring of outstanding sales orders, placing of test orders
• Execute Global Warehouse transitions and SAP upgrades when necessary. Define testing plans, coordinate and execute eCommerce tests together with eCommerce Operations Manager, IT and Logistics teams
• Work with eCommerce Operations Manager to execute future initiatives – Skullcandy re-platform, implementation of Address Validation, refinement of Order Management System, and additional projects
• Communicate eCommerce initiatives and updates/process changes to Customer Service, train CS teams on new processes; respond to Customer Service Leader concerns
• Assist with execution of Skullcandy.com(s) shipping promotions
• Assist eCommerce Operations Manager with month-end Financial Reconciliations
• Monthly reconciliation of SalesForce orders to Magento/Demandware/OMS
• Reports to eCommerce Operations Manager
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Strong attention to detail and well organized
• Strong communication skills, written and interpersonal
• Excellent time management skills, detail oriented, organized and self-motivated
• Well versed in Excel and Microsoft Suite
• Previous Customer service experience preferred
• Previous eCommerce Operations experience a plus
• Knowledge of SAP Business by Design, Sales Force, Magento, CyberSource, PayPal, and payment processors a plus
PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO CAREERS@SKULLCANDY.COM WITH THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR IN THE SUBJECT LINE. Thank you!