NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
|The EnergySolutions Arena has an immediate full time opening for an Event Marketing Manager. This position gathers information from incoming shows and events and disseminates that information to respective departments within the facility to ensure proper event setup. Works closely with show promoters and clients as the liaison for the arena. Works closely with arena tenant (Utah Jazz) managing all arena aspects of Utah Jazz Basketball games and events.
|Specific Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Along with event promoter devise and implement a marketing plan fore every event that comes to the EnergySolutions Arena.
- Coordinate and plan all non-basketball media functions (i.e. morning media, live shots, event night media functions, newspaper review reporters, media parties, press releases, etc.)
- Work with EnergySolutions Arena IT department to update and keep ESA website current.
- Serve as a liaison between promoter and advertising agency for all non-basketball events.
- Work with all media partners (radio, television, and newspaper) in creating and presenting marketing promtions to our promoters
- Serve as building contact for all non-basketball related cross-promotions with other LHM entities (ESA representative for Joint Marketing Group)
- Contact shows to determine facility setup requirements.
- Produce set-up sheets for assigned events.
- Follow-up to ensure event setup is done correctly and in a timely manner. Manage event from start to end including event night management and gathering of event settlement information.
- Manage arena aspect of Utah Jazz games and events.
- All other tasks as assigned
|Minimum knowledge and skills:
- Bachelors Degree in Sports/Facility Management or marketing and 2-3 years experience in event coordination/marketing preferred
- Computer skills in word processing, spread sheets, and C.A.D systems
- Working knowledge of multiple event setup procedures required
- Ability to work multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent, verbal and written, communication skills. Ability to deal with clients/promoters in an intensive high pressure environment.
Judgement and Mental Requirements
- Ability to work in high stress conditions
- Ability to make quick concise decisions
- May require working long days consecutively
- Lifting and moving production equipment (50-75+ lbs.)
- Stress varies with work load
Must be able to pass a pre-employment background and drug screening
How to Apply
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Posted by:
- Company: Energy Solutions Arena
- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: marketing / pr / ad
- Tags: No Tags