Food Service Worker
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
Employment Type: Full Time and Part Time available
Hours per Week: 35-40 FT, 8-35 PT
Benefits: Health and Welfare contribution $3.81 per hour worked
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Adhere to and demonstrates NRDCI core values, mission, code of conduct, and employee expectations in the performance of all aspects of this position.
2. Set up Food on serving lines and portion food for individual servings in accordance with instructions
3. Replace Dishes and Wipe Tables-replace glassware, dishes and silverware and refill condiment containers. Wipe and wash tables and countertops
4. Clean Work Area-clean work area, utensils and equipment, remove garbage; mopfloors, walls, windows and tables
5. Remove Dirty Dishes-remove dirty dishes, glasses and silverware from serving counters. Mix washing solutions and operate electric dish washing machine and/or wash dishes, glassware, pots and pans and kitchen utensils by hand
6. Make Coffee in Urns-make coffee in urns. Assist in the setup of serving lines
7. Performs a wide variety of manual tasks in the kitchen or dining area of a food activity, which involves light to moderate physical effort and is done according to established procedures
8. Maintain in a sanitary condition equipment and work areas, utensils and tables
9. Follow uniform requirements as prescribed in company rules “Shoes shall be of sturdy safety slip resistant with steel/Kevlar reinforced toe construction and shall cover the foot to meet sanitation and safety requirements. Open-toed shoes, sandals, or sneakers will not be worn”.
10. Serve food to those in serving line, re-fill cold bars, salad bars, pastry cabinets, condiments, juice dispensers, and set up dining rooms
11. Perform ware-washing, and keep pot and pan areas in order to prior to, during and after meals
12. Follow correct techniques, cleaning schedules and tasks
13. Assist in unloading supplies and moving items to the appropriate storage area.
14. Assist in areas where needed
15. Communicate effectively in a professional manner with customers
16. Maintain a proactive relationship with customers and coworkers.
17. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
18. Participate in all required trainings
Please come put in your application and speak with the manager at the Dining Facility,
Building 5030, 17800 Camp Williams Road, Bluffdale, Utah 84065.