Inside Sales Manager
Do you want to work on a high performing team and disrupt an industry?
Thumbtack is a well-funded San Francisco startup preparing to grow our sales team in Salt Lake City. If you’re motivated by solving hard problems and working with great people at a fast growing company, join us.
What is Thumbtack?
Ever wonder why you can buy any product online with a single click, but you can’t hire a photographer, tutor, contractor, or other local service professional without a dozen phone calls? So did we. Thumbtack’s mission is to make it dramatically easier to hire services, at the same time empowering independent professionals to grow their businesses.
We value creativity, experimentation, and the power of individuals working in concert towards our common goal. We challenge assumptions regularly and train ourselves to be better. We use the best tools possible, and when they don’t exist, we invent our own.
- Recruit and hire sales reps
- Train and manage sales reps and develop team leads
- Establish and adjust team schedule based on workflow
- Manage and refine reporting systems
- Coordinate with other teams within Thumbtack
- Work with Head of Sales to test new initiatives and verticals
- 3+ years experience managing an inside sales team
- Proven record of success both selling and managing
- Experience with CRM tools (preferably Salesforce)
- Team player with an entrepreneurial attitude
- Comfortable working independently and implementing new programs quickly
- Bonus points for:
- Previous experience at startup or other rapidly growing company
- Experience setting up and optimizing phone systems
- Intermediate Excel skills for reporting and analysis
- Experience managing remote agents