Salomon Ecommerce Manager
Salomon Ecommerce Manager, Americas
Salomon Digital & Ecommerce Director
& Amer Global VP Ecommerce
BUSINESS AREA: B2C Ecommerce LOCATION:
OVERVIEW: Amer Sports is looking for an Ecommerce Manager to help develop and operate its direct online sales
platform. In this goal, you will help develop its Ecommerce platform in North America along with driving sales
ESSENTIAL DUTIES &
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility
• Development of the direct online sales platform: Working with key stakeholders you will manage all
platform phases. This includes requirement gathering, conducting feasibility studies along with preparation
and execution that will ensure compliance in cost, timing, and quality with the development of the platform
for the America’s
• Operations of the direct online sales platform: Working with key support functions you will be responsible
for all aspects of the performance and profitability of Ecommerce for the America’s as well as coordinating
with external partners and local markets. Thanks to your web culture and your significant e-commerce
experience you will be proactive with seeking out and recommending enhancements and opportunities for
improvement on all aspects of the site from technical, to web design, to logistics and marketing
• Measure of profitability: You will implement quality indicators and manage ROI to optimize site profitability
and performance and optimize the product offer in relation to market requirements
• Supply & Logistics: working along with supply and logistics department and external partners, you are
responsible for maintaining the right level of stock and setting up the right logistic flow to fulfill our
• Team coordination: Liaising with the key stakeholders, you make sure the Ecommerce strategy is
understood and applied. You coordinate operations with marketing and commercial team.
• Reporting: You propose, implement and track the key indicators marketing, merchandising and financial in
order to detect and propose adapted solutions
• Marketing: Liaising with the market you drive the product range, price and promotions.
You implement and drive the different marketing acquisition campaigns/SEM/display and evaluate the
effectiveness of each of them
• Consumer Relationship: You are responsible for coordinating with the right persons within the company to
deal with consumer queries
• Project Management: You drive and coordinate the different providers involved in the development of the
project. You are responsible of the development and the good functioning of the platform
Bachelor’s degree preferably in Information Systems, Business Management or Marketing. Three to five
years experience with an ecommerce project/company.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Experience in operational marketing/development/ international distribution trades
• Online experience (retail, manufacturer or distributor)
• Knowledge and sensitivity to the outdoor industry
• Very good relationship and force of persuasion
• Understanding of national specificities in a context of international project
• Sense of outcome and customer relationship
• Strong organizational skills and autonomy
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is
frequently required to sit, stand and walk. The employee must occasionally kneel, stoop, crouch, twist and lift
up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters
while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.