The SEO Manager is a highly visible role requires someone that is analytical and has proven experience with managing SEO from a technical and content perspective.
This role will help define the roadmap for how we scale our organic site traffic and execute on organic acquisition and web strategies that will help us acquire, convert and retain customers.
The SEO Manager will development and implement effective SEO strategies, leveraging new and existing technologies to continuously increase the volume of qualified, organic traffic. This individual will lead multiple facets of our SEO program including keyword research, content ideation, link acquisition, and search campaign monitoring. In order to be successful, this individual will drive a high degree of cross-functional interaction and collaboration with partners across IT, Product Management, Digital Marketing, Merchandising, Development, Analytics, and other teams.
• Provide SEO leadership to the broader organization, define and communicate best practices, and be seen as a thought leader on the subject.
• Develop strategies to leverage existing and new technologies, social networking, user generated content and PR efforts to drive qualified, organic traffic.
• Optimize site architecture, URL structures, and content for maximized indexing and keyword relevance.
• Develop and measure against relevant KPI’s and SEO performance metrics, providing actionable insights for leadership and stakeholders
• Drive SEO roadmap through collaborating with Creative Services, Content Marketing, IT, and Digital Marketing teams to produce engaging, relevant user content. Also, identifying key areas of growth and partnering with cross-functional teams to drive prioritization and execution.
• Lead technical SEO projects and drive their implementation with our Product Management, Development and IT teams.
• Develop off-page optimization initiatives, such as link-building.
• Evangelize SEO throughout the organization, educating staff on both technical and content best practices, utilizing the latest trends in SEO techniques.
• Stay abreast of SEO algorithm updates and trends through active engagement in the SEO community.
Qualifications - Education, Experience, Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in a related field; MS/MA/MBA preferred.
• 5+ years of professional experience in SEO with a proven track record of successfully managing organic performance for large commerce sites; experience at enterprise level organizations is preferred.
• Proficiency in paid and free SEO tools such as Google Search Console, SEOClarity, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, SEMrush, and others.
• Extensive knowledge of SEO best practices, search engine algorithms, ranking strategies and passion to stay abreast of news and trends in SEO and online marketing.
• Deep knowledge of technical SEO best practices and optimizations.
• Ability to work cross-functionally with Product, IT and Development teams to drive SEO programs in a highly-effective manner.
• Hands on experience with web analytics tools & search engine referral tracking/benchmarking tools.
• Mastery of technical-SEO fundamentals, such as page markup and schemas, URL structures, site crawl performance, server vs. client-side rendering, caching & CDNs, etc.
• Must be self-directed and effective working independently, yet equally comfortable contributing in a team environment.
• Driven self-starter who thinks about the people and processes needed to get things done.
• Ability to professionally and persuasively communicate SEO strategies and tactics at all levels of the organization.
Your application has been successfully submitted.